I am a PhD student at the Computer Science Department , University of Regina, Canada working in the area of preference constrained optimization. I am also a lecturer at the Department of Computer Science at Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
PhD - University of Regina. 2013 - Present
Masters - University of Regina. 2009 - 2011
Bachelor - King Saud University. 2003 - 2007
Research InterestsDecision making, constraint satisfaction and preference reasoning.
- International Graduate Student Scholarship Winter 2014
- King Abdullah Scholarship Program. 2008 - 2015
- IJCAI 2013 Travel Award.
- University of Regina Graduate Studies Travel Award.
- A. Qabaja, M. Alshalalfa, E. Alanazi, R. Alhajj. Prediction of Novel Drug Indications Using Network Driven Biological Data Prioritization and Integration. Journal of Cheminformatics, 6 (1), 1. 2014
- E. Alanazi, M. Mouhoub. A Framework to Manage Conditional Constraints and Qualitative Preferences. The 26th International Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference (FLAIRS 2013), AAAI Press.
- E. Alanazi, M. Mouhoub. Managing Qualitative Preferences with Constraints. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP 2012). Lecture Notes in Computer Science vol.7665, Springer Heidelberg (2012), 653-662.
- E. Alanazi, M. Mouhoub. Arc Consistency for CP-nets under Constraints. Proceedings of the 25th International Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference (FLAIRS 2012), AAAI Press.
Professional ActivitiesCCECE 2013 (reviewer), FLAIRS 2013 (reviewer), CIIA 2013 (PC member), ICMLA- Health Informatics workshop 2012 (PC member).
Academic ExperienceAt the University of Regina
- TA for CS421: Advanced Artificial Intelligent. W 2011, 2014
- TA for CS820: Artificial Intelligence. F 2011
- TA for CS115: Object Oriented Design. W 2010